Lowell/carter claim form - HBOS cashcard **Resolved***

simonjohn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sounds like bryan has done his usual trick. Check with the debt owner ( IN WRITING) and demand an explanation. You need it in writing, just incase he does try to go back to court. Carter will do ANYTHING to get a judgement. Even if he knows the debt is bogus.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

To confirm - put everything in writing. Read our customer services guide before doing anything on the phone

You need to detail all this in writing to Carter and send by recorded delivery (just in case they try to take any action for non payment) - ask them to send you their bank details so you can make payment. Advise them that failure to provide you with the facility to make the final payments will be reported to the court.

What was the date for the final payment to be made ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

this is my original post

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread

Page 1 of 2

Next

LastLast

bryan carter possible abuse of court mediation settlement agreement ?

Edited by simonjohn
irrellevant data

You need to detail all this in writing to Carter and send by recorded delivery (just in case they try to take any action for non payment) - ask them to send you their bank details so you can make payment. Advise them that failure to provide you with the facility to make the final payments will be reported to the court.

What was the date for the final payment to be made ?

It is the 29th of January. as per my post I have contacted Bryan carter, who passed my onto Lowell, who then passed me onto fredricksons who then passed me back to Byan carters Have to say that I have recorded all my calls with them

It is the 29th of January. as per my post I have contacted Bryan carter, who passed my onto Lowell, who then passed me onto fredricksons who then passed me back to Byan carters Have to say that I have recorded all my calls with them

Also with each payment through their website I have downloaded each payment through their PDF download screen

threads merged and tidied

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Im already registerd on his site, attempted to make payment but came up with payment not authourised. trying to get his bank details. not on any of the letters ive received. He's not responded to my email and recorded delivery letter requesting these

Thanks anyway

Why not send a cheque......photocopy it and send recorded del...once you have proof its sent/ received....not your problem...final payment made.

Retain for court if he does try to proceed to judgment.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Im already registerd on his site, attempted to make payment but came up with payment not authourised. trying to get his bank details. not on any of the letters ive received. He's not responded to my email and recorded delivery letter requesting these

Thanks anyway

That's strange as on the back of every BC letter I've seen is the standard "how to pay" template blurb which gives all the methods of payment including by internet banking to account No: 96615893 sort code: 60-23-34. That was also on the back of the last letter from him dated July 2014 when he wrote confirming he had discontinued the claim.

Situation now resolved.

Many thanks.

Care to expand simon?...seems only polite after all the assistance given.....and Im sure the posters would like to know for their own benefit what the problem was.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Care to expand simon?...seems only polite after all the assistance given.....and Im sure the posters would like to know for their own benefit what the problem was.

Regards

Andy

Of course Andy.

After writing to Bryan carter by recorded delivery requesting their bank details ,received a response with their bank details. However In the interim Bryan carter must have taken back the account from Lowell and when I checked the mybryancarter account section as I have been doing so daily found that the balance had been restored from zero to the amount that was outstanding so paid on their website.

Received an apology from bryan carter for the inconvienence caused but no explanation as to why Lowell took the account back with one payment remaining.

Righty oh .....many thanks simon....its beneficial that threads have fully explained conclusion...as I'm sure you would agree if researching a problem.

Many thanks

Andy