PCN Bus lane Southanpton Row

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everybody. My missus has driven down a bus lane in Southampton Row, Central London and was issued with an alleged contravention from Camden Council. Her excuse to me is that she did not notice the lane at all; its just a genuine mistake and we all know that Camden won't allow this as grounds for appeal. Looking at the PCN can anyone advise if this PCN has an error on it with the wording? This bus lane has been mentioned in forums previously. It was pointed out by green_and_mean that a contravention has to be recorded using a prescribed devise. This PCN mentions using an approved devise. is this sufficient grounds for appeal ? Thanks

Southampton Way is one of the top 'earners' for Camden Council. I was fined for entering a bus lane nearby, but, I went back a checked; No sign was in place. It had not been reinstated after roadworks. Camden cancelled the fine, but, when I asked them if they were going to refund all the other motorists that had been fined I was informed that if they contacted Camden a refund would be given!