style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1643 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

When your contract is up, don't buy a new mobile, take out a SIM only contract on a 30 day rolling package. Your phone is likely to do everything you want it to anyway.

I pay £15 pcm with Virgin (they're excellent round here) for unlimited everything, an amazing deal. I run an 'old' phone (Galaxy S3) which is more than adequate for my usage. Previously I was paying circa £32 pcm to 3 Mobile for unlimited everything, so less than half the price.

Currently looking into using broadband for normal phonecalls.

I've just signed up with Virgin sim-only 30 day rolling package, £15 a month unlimited calls, texts and 3GB data, think they stopped the unlimited.

Bought my own phone saving about £60 on the price Virgin would have charged me for it on a 2 year deal :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert