hitchy1

Arc Europe representing Arrow global for EGG - help please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 288 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

A few years ago I got hounded for a debt from Arrow who had purchased from someone else and they in turn from someone else.

I challenged it and eventually they seemed to go away.

I have now received a letter and an e mail from Capquest collecting on behalf of Arrow!!

Do I respond or do nothing?

probably ignore for now, but whats the background, any prior thread on it? :)

IMO

:-):rant:

I cant really decipher it but I think originally it was Moorcroft for Egg and then Arc for EGG.

I challenged it requested cca etc and then eventually they stopped chasing until now when Capquest get in on the act.

If you didn't receive a valid reply for the CCA then continue ignoring. If they issue a court claim, then come back and we can give you the right defence. Its already done the rounds of DCA's so its a junk account.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I've been trolling through posts

I think I eventually received some documentation which showed my signature 2 days before theirs,

no cancellation rights and also other discrepancies.

When these were pointed out with help from CAG members they gave up and I've heard nothing until now.

I should have kept the documentation but I didn't and it goes back to 2002.

Think I will ignore for now and if I receive court papers will get back on for advice.

I think originally it was Moorcroft for Egg and then Arc for EGG. I challenged it requested cca etc .

is this then your background Arc/Egg thread on it

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?440128-Arc-Europe-representing-Arrow-global-for-EGG-help-please&p=4681549#post4681549

IMO

I think I eventually received some documentation which showed my signature 2 days before theirs, no cancellation rights and also other discrepancies. .

posts #13 - 16?

IMO

posts #13 - 16?

Documentation that was sent to me I think, even with that nothing became of it but I'm just guessing. Think the only way I will find out would be to cca to Capquest but that might just create the response they want.

if their letter is not a formal letter of claim (pap), then can probably just ignore them for now.

a further cca request can be done later if necessary.

what is the content of their letter?

IMO

States that as from x date we are managing recovery on behalf of Arrow and to contact them to arrange payments and no fees or charges will be added

just a collection assignment letter then, can probably be ignored for now.

IMO

scan it up to PDF

read upload

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

you keep repeating the answer to your question "ON BEHALF OF"

so they have no interest in the matter.

As for no charges or fees being added,

that is big of them since the law prohibits that anyway.

They may as well say if you make arrangements to pay they wont murder your children as a gesture of goodwill.

Ignore them.

Today i have received a letter from Allied international credit stating that they are now acting for Arrow. Presumably the advice is to do the same and ignore?

Yep just another arrows owned fleecing com

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here