provisional licence holder? driving alone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have reason to believe my neighbours son is on a provisional licence but drives alone.

I saw him yesterday pull onto his drive there was only him in the vehicle.

Any suggestions on how I should proceed with this one?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Easy. Call the local police provided you have proof. What he is doing is EXTREMELY dangerous and must be stopped. He obviously thinks the law doesnt apply to him, so time to make him sit up and take notice.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Easy. Call the local police provided you have proof. What he is doing is EXTREMELY dangerous and must be stopped. He obviously thinks the law doesnt apply to him, so time to make him sit up and take notice.

+1

I totally agree with Renegade!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

Hmm, just because you haven't seen an 'approved' driver car come to pick him up doesn't mean he is unlicensed. If he was, it could also mean he is uninsured as he is not licensed to drive.

I take it you mean 'approved' and not 'advanced'.

Lots of assumptions here

As an instructor, you know that many students and young people take lessons away from home. EG in between classes. Lessons do not always start and end at home.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Why not ask him or his parents when / where he learnt? It can be done in a non-combative way, eg express surprise, since he had told you he needed lessons. Maybe your "interest" could scare him into stopping.

Or are you afraid of being known to be the snitch after the police knock on their door?

You put his car reg in the "police interest" database.

They will now be stopped every time the come across a anpr equipped police car.

And maybe he's got a full license.

I would have asked the parents where he took his lessons on the pretense that one of your relatives needed to learn to drive.

It's done now, hopefully your suspicion is funded