Talkmobile - CPW -third party ?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2136 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had a data exceed issue with Talkmobile .I use Bill Angel which flags up warnings but instead i got warning text from Talkmobile.When i phoned Talkmobile they told me that i should rely on Bill Angel it is far more accurate.I still got no Bill Angel warnings and then had data exceed on my bill .I told them therefore that Bill Angel was faulty.However, i got this reply -given that CPW own Talkmobile is it really third party app ?

"The Bill Angel application does not belong to Talkmobile, this is Carphone Warehouse's application. Due to this being

a third party app we're unable to take any responsibility for inaccurate information this may be providing you with."