will orange post a late marker?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys

this is quite long winded so please bear with me ,thanks

myself and my partner have been orange mobile contract customer for 15 years we had great service up to now

my partner changed jobs in august 2014 and was paid diffrent time monthly ,so he phone orange up to change payments dates when our direct debit comes out

the orange advicer said we couldnt do that but advised us to cancel direct debit and pay using our debit card for couple months then set up new direct debit with new payment date

which we did

now im aware our new month on our mobile contracts start on 8th of each month so bills must be paid by 4th each month ( we used pay on 20th each month before direct debit was canceled ,so 2 wks early )

on 1st dec 2014 we paid lastest bill by debit card and adviser set up new direct debit for 1st jan ( and 1st for every month after that )

on 3rd dec2014 orange sent out new direct debit confirmion that payment will come out on 1st jan 2015 and 1st every month after that in the post

last week i noticed when i was checking my online banking that orange hadnt took there money on 1st jan yet ,i spoke to bank and they said direct debit was restained and was set back up and not to worry as it was matter time they take payment

yesterday i checked my orange account online and said payment was over due ?so called orange up as thought this was strange ,the advicer said no direct debit was set up etc ,i said it was i had letter ,so i paid the overdue account on the spot as i dont like being late etc ,plus strange thing the advicer gave me £15 pounds off my monthly bill for next 2 months for hassel

now its not hassel we worried about its our credit files ,im worried we get a late marker due to this ,even though a direct debit was set up they never took payment ,that means bill was 12 days late (we worried and furious as our credit file was been in fab nick for a year now due to fighting a 3 year dispute with welcome fiance over missed payments which we won and markers were removeed with your help)

any advive would be great

thanks

Doubt very much you will get a late marker for this.

They made a mistake, corrected it and gave you compensation

thanks for your reply

i really hope so ,cos advicder kept saying dd wasnt set up ,but we proof it was

maybe i need check our credit files in a couple of months to be on safe side