Bankruptcy annulled for IVA, but my directorship has been cancelled

Barbary9669
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I was made Bankrupt by HMCR in Oct 2013 while I was in the process of trying to agree a IVA, on visiting the Insolvency service I was advised as I was trying to agree a IVA, I would not have to resign my company directorships unless this was unsuccessful and my Bankruptcy was not annulled.

In December 2013 my IVA was agreed and following this my Bankruptcy was annulled.

It has now come to my attention that the other director has informed Companies House that I was bankrupt and resigned my directorship.

I am asking was the Insolvency Services advise correct and could the director do this without my consent and is it possible to get this reversed ?

An undischarged bankrupt cannot be director of a company. See http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/46/section/11.

Your consent is not necessarily needed to remove you. Directors are appointed by shareholders and can be removed by a shareholders resolution.

You can download the removal document which was registered with Companies House online for a quid.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS