Car Insurance issues

Seafurysmith

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Has anyone else been accused by Aviva of failing to report a collision? I received a letter form them saying I caused a collision which I failed to report. I immediately phoned them and advised that this was not correct, I have never been in any incident in my current car insured by them for the last five years. I was advised by the person I spoke to that this would be dealt with. Now they have written again to say that they will settle despite me advising them by phone and letter that this is not true. My car was not on the road on the date given, they have not provided any details on what happened and despite phoning, writing and now emailing them and writing again I am left feeling utterly helpless, why won't Aviva protect me as their insured. Can anyone help!! This is making me feel quite ill!!

Guest Aviva Support
Hi, Has anyone else been accused by Aviva of failing to report a collision? I received a letter form them saying I caused a collision which I failed to report. I immediately phoned them and advised that this was not correct, I have never been in any incident in my current car insured by them for the last five years. I was advised by the person I spoke to that this would be dealt with. Now they have written again to say that they will settle despite me advising them by phone and letter that this is not true. My car was not on the road on the date given, they have not provided any details on what happened and despite phoning, writing and now emailing them and writing again I am left feeling utterly helpless, why won't Aviva protect me as their insured. Can anyone help!! This is making me feel quite ill!!

Hi Seafurysmith,

I'm sorry to see your post, I appreciate this must be both confusing and frustrating and I'd like to try and help get things sorted for you. Could you please email me at [email protected] with the following details:

- Your full name

- Your date of birth

- Your post code

- Your policy number

- Your CAG username (so we can link your post to your email)

I will then be able to get in touch with the claims team and investigate what's happened to help clarify the situation for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Nicki

Aviva Social Media Team

• 1 month later...

Any update on this seafurysmith?

"Moral emptiness and epidemiological stupidity”

"unrepentant and inveterate liar" “tinpot dictator” “mired in sleaze”

Boris Johnson Mendex est

“The failure of the cheerleaders of Brexit to acknowledge the consequences of Brexit as due to Brexit remains remarkable.” - David Schneider