Loaded Question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Unless its in the original t&cs then no they can't. And even if it is then it has to be an accurate reflection of costs and not a made up number.

Basically dcss can't add them on but it doesn't stop them trying

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ok, I have a Tomlin order in place with an UN-named DCA who own the debt... within the order/consent at Northampton CC I agreed to pay the full amount with interest and charges. Now I'm in a position to contest the charges and interest of approx £1700.

what is the best cause of action ? what is the next step ?

Abbey Settled 3,600:cool:

Just started battle with

EGG

Virgin CC

Abbey

MBNA

Ok, I have a Tomlin order in place with an UN-named DCA who own the debt... within the order/consent at Northampton CC I agreed to pay the full amount with interest and charges. Now I'm in a position to contest the charges and interest of approx £1700.

what is the best cause of action ? what is the next step ?

If this was me, I'd adhere to the Tomlin order and start my own proceedings against the Original creditor and the DCA if you are paying them charges.

Could you PM me what the Tomlin order says or post it up if you feel confident enough.

Not sure why you didn't defend the court claim but hey ho ;)

They cannot add ANYTHING more to that order, but you'd be ill advised to stop paying it.

If you have all the statements from the Original creditor I would suggest you start reclaiming any charges/ppi with compounded interest.

If you don't have a copy of all the statements, sent the OC the SAR in the library.

Jogs