BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1920 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I decided to ring customer services asking when a certain agreement finished which was taken out on the 10 Feb 2014 for 2 Samsung Tablets. Original agreement was 104 £1007.76 this was changed in summer of 14 when I took out my own insurance so reducing the amount and wks to 84 at £9.68 and total amount payable £813.12.

Lady told me on the phone that my payments end in 2016 which is completely wrong as I reckoned it up and it should finish Sep this yr. she states I never started paying until July 14 which was when this new agreement was written up reducing my amount payable. I questioned as to where my payments have gone since Feb 2014 was when I originally started. she couldn't tell me and needs to inquire.

Surely they can't throw these payments I've made since Feb 2014 to one side and make me start from the July because I asked them to remove their insurance. the store manager is a waste of time speaking to as the staff can be very nasty when it comes to arguing about something I don't agree with.

The best way on this may be to send them a subject access request along with the £10 fee

That will give you all the data they have on you

Get the insurance you paid reclaimed

Stay off the phone to them in writing only

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Thanks for the reply. so what the shop has done when taken off the insurance and given me the new agreement haven't taken the five payments I'd made and making me start from new. That has to be down right wrong. Yes I'll do that. they have got me down as a total amount payable of £813.12 but as I said they haven't taken the five mnths of payments off the balance owing I'd already made at the start of the agreement in Feb 2014.