TNT problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I'm having a horrible experience with TNT and i had to share, we will never used them again.

My sister sent 8 suitcases from italy to uk, payed 400 euro.

On the 24th december 7 suitcases arrived, which one has been completly broken, the whole frame is in pieces. One of the bags has been open,the padlock is gone and many items are missing from the bag. They changed the tracking number without letting us know. We called tnt, they don't know where the last bag is, they didn't offer any solution apart from wait and we will call you back,bu. At this point we would be happy if the bag is still behind but at list safe somewhere. This has been cause of a lot of worries and problems, as inside the bags where few expensive clothing. I did not expect a courrier company could make so many mistakes in one go, their only job is do deliveries and collect parcels and it seems they can't do it right.

Hi lily

Welcome to CAG

It might be that you need to write to the TNT CEO in Italy, but I'm sure TNT UK can pass on your email.

Write a Formal Letter of Complaint, mark it as such. Explain what's happened, how they have let you down and what you want them to do.

Email it to:-

Mr Nick Wells

Chief Executive

TNT Post

[email protected]

Let us know what he says.

Thank you for your answer, we already spoke with TNT in italy we are waiting now for the results, the uk tnt has been now completly useless. I had a miss call this morning from them, i promptly called back and when i spoke to the most unhelpful rude person, he told me that there is nothing on their sysitem about my complaint and no one tryed to contact me. I will try now to write to the ceo and see why the system has so many flows.

Follow the advice above. Writing tp the ceo means more competent people look at it.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.