BankFodder BankFodder

Dytle

AQUA Card - Transfered all my money to them, now its locked - URGENT!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1850 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everybody, this is incredibly urgent and i'm getting no help from AQUA,

I got a Credit Card from them a month ago, and i transferred £800 over not realizing you're not really suppose to, and after some research some peoples accounts have been locked because of this.

Now I have no money at all to feed myself or even get to work!! and they're saying my card is being held in a queue to be reviewed at "Head Office" and they're acting as if this isn't a problem for me. It was transfered from a bank account in my name, it's so stupid. Has anyone got a number for there "Head office"?? I'm so desperate for some help please! :sad:

Can't find any other than the customer services number - 0845 601 0436 - but here is the big bosses email address, - jcorcoran@savcredit.co.uk - might be worth getting one off to him if he's not on some tropical island somewhere.

• Confused 1

I actually sent him a message I'm that desperate.. :|, If only they would just give me someone to speak to at head office this could be sorted in seconds! I'm so worried, I can't even treat my kids new year because of this.