drob

JSA Reduced Payment Help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1730 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Update

Well, just to add insult to injury I received a letter from the DWP this morning asking for an explanation as to why I did not inform them promptly to the changes in my circumstances.

* In the letter they have asked me to respond by: (No date given, just a blank space).

* They have asked for an explanation but have not given any information as to what I am meant to be explaining about.

I'm bemused & baffled!!

I would phone them and ask for an explination of the letter! Bet they dont have a clue either, they seem to be mostly clueless!

I would phone them and ask for an explination of the letter! Bet they dont have a clue either, they seem to be mostly clueless!

After my latest dealing I am not going to ring them, they always wind me up and I end up losing my temper...

I have wrote them a letter...

Dear DWP

I am writing in response to your undated letter which I received on 23/01/2015.

In your letter you have asked if there was a reason that I failed to report a change in my circumstances promptly. You have asked for me to contact you no later than, however no date was given in your letter.

Your letter does not outline or give any information as to what circumstances I have failed to promptly notify you of and I am bemused as to why I have received this letter as I have always reported any changes in my circumstances and have acted with honesty and integrity.

If you require any more information regarding this matter do not hesitate to write to me outlining what further information you require.

Yours Faithfully

drob