Closed thread: how do we know the outcome?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2533 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi caggers,

This thread was closed by a moderator:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?438438-Falsely-Imprisoned-amp-Harassed-by-Workplace-Security

I know that it's up to the moderators to close a thread, but I wanted to see the outcome of that one.

Imo, despite some unhelpful comments and even insults, it would have been better to remove the offending posts instead of shutting down the whole thread.

Just my opinion.

Edited by citizenB
restored broken link

You'll know if the site team reopen it or the op starts a new thread. That thread devolved fast into an argument that started to have real life threats thrown around. That is not acceptable in any form.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You'll know if the site team reopen it or the op starts a new thread. That thread devolved fast into an argument that started to have real life threats thrown around. That is not acceptable in any form.

I agree, but why closing the thread instead of remove the offending posts and warn the posters?

Because the entire tone of the op throughout the thread was antagonizing. Its easier to lock it and have them create a new one if and when they can calm down and write it properly

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D