DPD nightmare

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I dread these delivering. Seriously thinking not to order online if these are the only deliverers.

Cost me £4 in phone call to sort their wrong delivery attempt. Wasted a whole day waiting to be told i wasnt in. Calling card left at wrong house. On complaining i was told they would speak to driver to sort "confusion". The second attempt was rescued by me being outside and able to intercept them on way to another wrong house.

Yesterday a different driver, lost himself, thankfully i was hovering in the car park and was able to tell him what road he was in, and yet again intercept my parcel.

I dont wish to have to take street deliveries and hang about in the specified hour like am loitering. I cant afford a £4 phone call each time they mess up.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes to your first point. Second point taken but this problem has now happened 3 times. I just dont order now if they are only delivery option. All 3 other firms used here can deliver fine each time.

Dont expect a phone charge to sort their errors.