Naxxas

Cabot court form \ CCA already requested don't have

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1739 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

So they sent me a court form today from Northampton, I've already cca'd them and they admit they don't have it, what's my next move, the court form came after the CCA was acknowledged as not being present, it may be a cross over but I dont want to ignore it.

What should I do next? Acknowledge service? Or defend.

Hi Naxxas,

What is the start date of the agreement?

Also as a claim has been issued it may be wise to ask a MOD to move the thread to legals, where it will be more likely to get the attention required.

"THE CAG IS MY SHEPHERD I SHALL NOT PAY": :lol:

I had one from Cabot issued by Restons, and at this moment the claim is stayed as they have failed to act on the defense that i submitted. i am sure other with more help will be round soon

start date for the agreement?

you mean the original debt?

it statute barred,

but I haven't gone done that route yet..

I CCa'd them,

they responded saying they don't have it but hope to have it within 40 days LOL,

well past the 14 I gave them

..just wondering whats best to do at this stage.

I've already cca'd them and they admit they don't have it

does this not preclude court action?

question everything!

I've already cca'd them and they admit they don't have it

does this not preclude court action?

it should stop action, but they seem a bit clueless... so im wondering what to do next.

start date for the agreement?you mean the original debt?it statute barred, but I haven't gone done that route yet.. I CCa'd them, they responded saying they don't have it but hope to have it within 40 days LOL, well past the 14 I gave them..just wondering whats best to do at this stage.

I only ask the date of the original agreement as whether it is pre. or post April 2007 in very important.

That having been said if you are SURE this is SB then I would forget the CCA request as it is irrelevant.

Your defence would be SB as this trumps all else.

NOS :-D

"THE CAG IS MY SHEPHERD I SHALL NOT PAY": :lol:

Acknowledge the claim and state that you are defending in full.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

thread moved to Financial Legal Issues as claim has been issued

please read and answer the following as fully as possible

You MUST abide by the court timeline

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-December-2014**%282-Viewing%29-nbsp

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.