TMobile Billing issue no evidence forthcoming. 30 monthly contract

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am seeking advice here due to the issue is with my ex partner. She received a text early November saying the account was been limited due to excessive use and a bill of over £200 been created. The payment was taken by DD even though no bill for the charges has been produced and was requested numerous times. Phone contact did nothing to resolve this issue and she advised them to cancel the contract immediately and send a final bill. She also informed them the DD would be cancelled and if the charges found to be legit then the bill would be paid. The SIM card was removed after that conversation (Early November). I then took possession of the SIM card so know it has not been used since then.

T Mobile have now sent a demand for over £200 again for new charges since the last DD was taken in NOV. No bill has been supplied justifying these charges or what they consist of. What is the best way to proceed with this issue. It sounds like the standard not been able to collect DD pay up or else letter.

The contract was a 30 rolling 2400 Minutes,unlimited text and internet so i myself would like to see how these excessive bills have come about.

Full complaint to the CEO. Ignore the lackeys at the bottom. Let the CEO and his team take responsibility.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

T-Mobile UK

Mr Olaf Swantee Chief Executive

Email [email protected]

Website http://www.ee.co.uk

Social Media T

Postal Address Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9BW, UKM

Company Number 02382161C

• Confused 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

You can also email the Executive Office.

[email protected]

[email protected]

I recently had an issue with my bill & I emailed all & sundry on all email addresses, until my complaint was taken up & sorted out to my satisfaction.

So do be clear about what you want them to investigate & what resolution you are seeking.

You may have to do as I did, which is to keep emailing them every week until you are finally satisfied..

Good luck!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

• 1 month later...

Time for an update.

Sent off a letter of complaint to the CEO disputing their charges and requesting an itemised bill to see what the charges consisted of. This was received and signed for on the 5th January.

Received a reminder dated the 8th of January, looked like the standard automised letter asking for payment etc.

Now escalated received a formal demand from Buchanan Clark & Wells on behalf of their client EE Ltd asking for full payment including a 10.75 % admin charge (lol) to compensate their client. I imagine these are just their in house debt collection service as i have not received any confirmation of the debt been transferred or defaulted.

What is the best way for me to escalate this now. I have received nothing back from the CEO s office regarding dealing with this issue on any form of itemised bill so i can review what it consists of. Who should i be approaching next and by which method and what should i be requesting. It looks like my initial letter has been ignored.

Also can i introduce an admin charge of my own for the inconvenience i am having to put myself through clearing up this matter.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ignore the silly DCA. They cant do anything. get another reminder to the executive team that the account is in dispute but they are still sending reminders and now have a DCA involved.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have titled the letter FORMAL COMPLAINT, then they have 8 weeks to sort it out.