BankFodder BankFodder

newbienewbie

currys knowhow product support agreement and food loss claim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1940 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hello,

i brought a fridge freezer from currys and

i took out a warranty , unfortunately it stopped working however a replacement was sent be it 4 weeks after.

I was told i could claim for food spoilt however currys say consequential loss is not covered in the agreement,

is this true as i cant see anything in the agreement and the only reason why i am claiming is because currys member of staff informed me

and others have recieved it.

thanks

Edited by Conniff
tidied

Spoilt food is not consequential loss. It is a direct and foreseeable loss and you should claim it and be prepared to cause trouble for Curry's if they balk.

Curry's are a huge firm with a small-minded cheapskate attitude if this is the way they do things

currys policy is 15 quid per cubic foot on freezer only

anything is better than nothing but there is nothing on paper or black and white to sy they hav to do it.