Jezzik

Lost / delayed CN1 Form

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1722 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Please can someone help me!

I am in the process of removing three charges on my property, using a suitable lawyer for the process. Settlement figures have been accepted by both parties and monies have been paid.

However one of the charge holders (a leasing company) are dragging their feet with sending back the CN1 form. The lawyer and I have both tried but we are not getting anywhere.

To complicate matters, I am in the process of selling the said property but this can't complete until all charges have been removed, (so I'm told)

Q1: Is it possible to complete a sale without the LR charges being removed although I have proof that they have been settled?

Q2: How can I force the charge holder to send the CN1 form in the quickest way?

Thank you in advance for any advice / help / pointers

Edited by Jezzik

Q1: Is it possible to complete a sale without the LR charges being removed although I have proof that they have been settled? Your Solicitor should be able to provide appropriate evidence

Q2: How can I force the charge holder to send the CN1 form in the quickest way? You cant but it may not be necessary as above

Thank you in advance for any advice / help / pointers

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread