style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1773 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

After asking for info on a new IPC member here;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?435832-New-member-of-the-IPC.

They've only gone and sent me a letter via their UCS front.

They have obviously used the Poxburghe/PCN Parking services database, and are carrying on where Poxburghe left off.

I suspect we shall see a few more cases resurrected...

I shall post up the letter later, but they are claiming keeper liability where none exists ,and of course I have the paper trail to prove it.

Now I could ignore them, but I think I shall be asking them for their proof that the POFA was

followed correctly to enable keeper liability...

NTK received 65 days after the NTD.

No mention of the POFA or keeper liability.

Denial of keeper liability sent day later.

No response.

70 odd days later, UCS letter claiming keeper liability.

I love the way they slip in penalty and fine

quite cleaver really

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Laughable really. It's a fine and a penalty regardless of how they try and dress it up. It's hilarious how they try and claim that because they've called it something different, that it somehow makes it legitimate.

Admin fees, seriously? Surely the cost of processing these invoices is part of the running costs of the business, save perhaps for the £2.50 DVLA fee to obtain keeper details. The rest of the work presumably is done in-house by people on the payroll as part of their daily duties. Also, VAT on an admin fee? I thought this was only applicable to tangible goods or services, not on an unenforcable fee tacked on to a poorly disguised penalty charge.

Please note;

I am not a legally qualified solicitor and all my advice is based on my past experiences in the relevant field. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidance only.

I would always recommend to seek professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

was the admin fee part of the contract on the sign you ignored?

The driver tells me the signage is woefully inadequate...

The initial NTK from PCN Parking services/Poxburghe knew they were out of time for keeper liability, and does only chase the driver.

But the UCS letter now lies, by claiming keeper liability under the POFA 2012.