style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1787 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

New store opened up close by, so had a visit.

I think the small print is even smaller than PE's...

And as a parent I can park within marked bays, but my child ( and any other child ) cannot drive legally, so would not need a parking space surely?

Well, the signs are wrong anyway. They cannot put the main contract terms in tiny small print.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I note thta the small print contains conditions that are not on the main sign and refers to other terms that dont appear at all on the big sign.

That means that this is not a contract but an "invitation to treat" and so it is up to you whether you wish to take up any offer they make.

Stupid boys, as Cpt Mainwaring would say