BankFodder BankFodder

MONTY

DLC after old WElcome Finance DEbt **FOS COMPO + DEBT CLOSED**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1701 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

...and so, after all the malarkey we arrive at the point where we are 'statute barred'. I don't think DLC or WFS will give up the fight, but at least I have this significant event in my back pocket. Thank you everyone who has contributed. Cant believe we are here....

I predicted wrongly in my last post.

I Had a phone call from FOS this afternoon

They confirmed my complaint against DLC has been upheld and have awarded £100.00 compensation.

Further, FOS tell me DLC have accepted their findings and that they have taken the business decision not to pursue the matter

and have closed the account.

There will be be no further collection activity!

excellent news with a bonus Monty:-D

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

great news!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.