DWP Phone Call about my ESA Decision **advice**

Lone_Mind
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am a bi polar depressive with panic and aniexty disorders, I self harm and feel sucidial daily after suffering several yrs of sexual abuse at the hands of family "friends" and have been in the ESA/ATOS/DWP Hell for 5yrs

Had my medical approx 1.5 weeks ago and this afternoon my daughter recieved a text saying this:

" We will contact you to discuss the decision on your ESA Claim @ blah blah blah time"

Currently in WRAG struggling to cope with all there demands and if this is a chuck of call it will be all over for me, because I can't fight this anymore this whole process makes me feel even worse about myself i'm on the edge of self destruction.

Could anyone shed any light on this/or had a similar experience

Thank you

I think some people have had these calls just to go over a few things / for the decision maker to get more information on their conditions / criteria relating to ESA.

Hope it all goes well.

Yes. Obviously we can't say for sure, but I think this is the most likely reason. If the Decision Maker had already decided to stop ESA they'd probably write rather than call.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

it can be stressful and worrying with these things from personal experience with a friend they are not as bad as they seem

my friend has bipolar and personality disorder the DM rang her a few weeks ago i was with her when she took the call and from her experience with the DM phone call they wanted to know more information on her conditions and how they effected her.

my friend did go into it a lot with the DM over the phone so dont be afraid to take your time and go into detail about things try to give the DM a mental picture of your daily life living with the conditions this is your time to make them aware of everything

as others have said we cant predict what the decision or outcome will be but its always be to be open and honest with the DM when you speak to them let us know how you get on and good luck for today . there is always a lot of experienced forum users on here who can give you more guidance and support if needed

Phone call over, scored 23 points but they wanted to speak to me with regards to possibly putting me into support group. So I fully explained my day and what happens and she went over my form with me. In the end she put me into support group with no recall for 2yrs she advised me to seek further help and was sympathic to my illness. It was very hard for me but something that had to be done.

Congratulations. Being in the Support Group means that you can avoid the horrors inflicted on many by way of the Work Programme.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Congratulations. Being in the Support Group means that you can avoid the horrors inflicted on many by way of the Work Programme.

Small victory, I really want to work on getting better and to get back to contribute to society without fear or failing or getting overwhelmed by being essentially "forced" into things I'm just not ready for.

Thanks to all for kind words. It helps