Jump to content

Kensington NCI


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

We are approx. 4 months behind on my mortgage payments to Kensington due to my OH being unemployed for quite sometime. He is now in full time employment and we are in a position to pay some money off the arrears (£200 per month). Today however we received a letter from NCI who called to the house whilst we were both in work, asking us to contact him directly on a mobile number within 48 hours to arrange another appointment.

I need some advice please. Firstly what is the best address to write to (Kensington) to offer the extra payments via a payment book or through bank, I am not prepared to talk to them on the phone. Also some advice to get this field rep off our backs.



Many thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Make sure that thgis is not considered to be a hime visit and charged for. They are not entitled to make home visits without a prior appointment and you o not have to consent. Also, they are only entitled to charge for the cost of the visit. Kensington have broken all of these rules in the past.


I don't know the best address to write to but you should start making the extra payments asap and even if they refuse to accept them. they are not entitled to prevent you from reducing the debt. If you do use the phone then record everything.


How do you make your mortgage payments? Aren't there any payment details there?


You need a sort code and an account number and your mortgage reference number will more than likely be the information which you put into the reference field.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reply. We pay through DD, which is a set amount every month. Obviously in the past, some of these payments have been refused and we have been charged the usual default charges. I have no intention of phoning them. Do you suggest I send a response to the NCI visitor, there is an address in Fareham on the letter, or should I ignore.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...