Please help. antoher Merrywood story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is really really getting to me now.

I was stupid before and got a lot of loans out.. all of which were paid off in full recently.

I didnt use this card again for some time and I've gone backto find that £834ish has been taken out of my account and left me with nothing. These were mostly taken on ONE DAY all for the amount of £69.95 then a few after that one day.

I have rang the number attached to all these different companies and it is merrywood. I was silly before however I have NEVER put my details into Merrywood. My details seem to have been sold to them.

I'm really upset by this. and its really getting me down again.

I tried ringing on the 7th and was told yes i will have a full refund (i was hopefull then) within 10 days..

I rang on the 17th and was told there is a backlog of refunds to do and they will get to mine either that day or the next.

and then i rang again on the 18th (obviously not getting my refund) on the 16th to say it wasnt in. I was swatted away with yeah it will take a few days. and should be in tomorrow

I have rang today the 19th and been told its not been processed yet but she's sent it to her manager and it should be done as soon as possible. I explained they are stopping me from being able to pay the bond for my new house atm so I cannot move and I am probably going to lose it to someone else and me and my partner will be devastated.

I have now read a lot of horror stories and don't think i will ever get my money back. can anyone help me at all?

its getting me really low atm.

Thanks

Katy

Edited by Miss_Katy
spelt another wrong in the title sorry

You need to go to your bank and DEMAND they chargeback in FULL. Dont take no for an answer.

Dont bother contacting the PDL or DCA's, they will always say no. Contact the bank and bypass them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D