• Tweets

• So I will plead guilty and attend court. When they ask me if I have any further thing to say, I'm planning to write it down, bring it with me so that I don't get freak out. Could you help me review it?   Dear your Honor and the TfL team,   My name is [...]. I have been studying in the UK for nearly 9 years, currently holding a Tier 4 Student Visa.   I am attending the court today for fare evasion charges that I have committed and feel ashamed for what I did. What I did was not appropriate and has caused trouble for TfL and the public purse themselves; therefore, please consider my most sincere apologies. This is my first and my last ever offence that I will ever committed.   Over the course since this happened, I have been considering on how to get back on track and be a better person for the society and for myself. I have been obeying TfL policy ever since and do not plan to repeat my crime ever again. I also want you to please consider my mitigation circumstances upon my punishment, I have been in the country for a long time for my academic research and planning to apply for a right to remain after my study finishes, this can affect largely to my application. I am half way to my Doctorate research and I really hope that I can continue to finish my research. If there is a conviction on my record, there is a chance that my university will reconsider and postpone my research which will be devastating for my academic development which my parents have heavily invested in. Moreover, because I have been spending all my time in the country, if I then come back to my country ,I will be more lost because I have developed into the custom. My parents are now all retired and I hope after finishing my studies,I can get a good job to support them, with this conviction on my record, it will be more difficult for myself to find a good job in order to repay for what my parents have done for me.   I hope you can please consider my plea, I will be more than grateful to pay for all the unpaid fare and administration cost for the court and TfL.   Once again, thank you for listening and I apologise for my behaviour 
    • I said I want to start a change back, I said it was fraud, passed to 2 departments, and they said nothing could be done. They wish they could.   Don't use your mobile one handed and push up the screen with out thinking a cash grab is at work.
    • I think it's certainly snake oil, and may just be an enormous bluff. Cireco is not registered with ICO, nor is it named as a trading name of RLP (which it should if they claim it's under their registration).  They can't process data without consent, and I don't think their silly 'shoplifting register' falls under the data processing exemption for crime prevention or legal reasons, since all are just unsubstantiated allegations.   
    • have to I guess or it goes to court! and what a waste of everyones time  
    • Seconds out-round two begins. PNR Convoy 16-07-19-Cuadrilla Fracking Site-Lancashire.Early morning-4-45am.   Early morning return of Cuadrilla’s fracking equipment prompts local complaints A convoy of 26 vehicles delivered fracking equipment to Cuadrilla’s shale gas site near Blackpool at about 4.45am today.  The company said it opted for an early morning delivery to “minimise disruption for everyone using Preston New Road”. Cuadrilla said last week it intended to frack the second well at the Preston New Road site by the end of August 2019. https://drillordrop.com/2019/07/16/return-of-cuadrillas-fracking-equipment-prompts-local-complaints/ Community group challenges Cuadrilla’s view of geology at fracking site People living near Cuadrilla’s Lancashire fracking site have said there are “serious and fundamental errors” in the company’s interpretation of local geology. Preston New Road Action Group, which opposes operations at the site near Blackpool, has sent a lawyer’s letter to the Environment Agency (EA) about its concerns. The EA is currently considering Cuadrilla’s hydraulic fracturing plan for the second well at Preston New Road, PNR-2. Cuadrilla said last week it expected to begin fracking this well by the end of August. https://drillordrop.com/2019/07/14/community-group-challenges-cuadrillas-view-of-geology-at-fracking-site/   Villagers oppose Ineos plans for road closures around Harthill shale gas site https://drillordrop.com/2019/07/12/villagers-oppose-ineos-plans-for-road-closures-around-harthill-shale-gas-site/   More soon as things seem to be heating up once again. Does anyone know the latest views of Boris Johnson and Fracking ,has anyone mentioned it in the last month or so. These companies surely just do not keep throwing money around like this unless the nod is coming from high up in the corridors of power.Or do they just gamble away. So lots to look forward to,mess,earthquakes,disruption through country roads,massive amounts of police time,and costs associated.No one knows what happens to the chemicals that are sent down there for all time,the possibilities yet the companies can do whatever they like,something of the night about it all. And possibilities of the disruption spreading. You only have to look around check out the mass increase in Earthquakes in America to make you wonder a few things.   Water monitoring at Cuadrilla’s fracking site missed key chemicals – regulator The Environment Agency has ordered urgent action after monitoring at Cuadrilla’s Lancashire fracking site earlier this year missed results for key chemicals. https://drillordrop.com/2019/07/09/water-monitoring-at-cuadrillas-fracking-site-missed-key-chemicals-regulator/comment-page-1/   Cuadrilla breached permit over venting unburned methane at Lancashire frack site https://drillordrop.com/2019/05/21/cuadrilla-breached-permit-over-venting-unburned-methane-at-lancashire-frack-site/ Plenty more info back in this thread showing Cuadrillas dismal record. Yet onwards they go. Lets follow and see what happens.Strange times. Bye for now. Tawnyowl.
  • Our picks

Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Kindle Daily Deal: Kindle Daily Deal - 17-11-14

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1703 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sign in to follow this