Vodafone nighmare

Tracy999
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Looking for advice,

im having a nightmare with this company .

I took out my first contract phone on the 4th of October 2014 and

in the second week received bills from four other mobile networks billing me for phones i havent had ?

I contacted them and had them stopped but

Vodaphone have not been helpful at all ,

is it not their fault my data was released ?

my credit score must be affected surely .

Im also in the process of disputing my second bill as its gone from £27.00 which actually should be £22

but they said the first is always a bit out ??

this month they are trying to bill me for £76 saying ive been calling 0844 number which i certainly have not .

I am only on my phone 5 mins tops to check on kids in transit and thats about it but am getting no joy on either topic.

I cant afford to keep a contract thats less than two months old with this happening .

So stressed and dissapointed in the whole situation .

Sorry if ive not posted in correct place.

We here at CAg have a very successful VodaFone Rep operating here

We advise you to follow this method to alert them to your thread:

If you'd like any help from Lee, email your details via the Contact us form here (https://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=ESCALATION_REQUEST&PARTITION_ID=1&CONFIGURATION=1000&COUNTRY=us&LANGUAGE=en)

you MUST PUT the code 'WRT135 - CAG Forum' in the subject line.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this

Vodafone UK

CAG.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what do you mean your data was released by Vodafone

and you bot other bills for other phones?

is their fraud going on here?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have this to add and would welcome comments and advice:

This has been going on since April this year;On examining my monthly bill, I found that there were charges for my mobile ringing my landline. Sometimes, the calls were short, sometimes relatively long. I am the only one in my household and there is no one to call. On occassion, the calls were when I was within 3 metres from my landline and sometimes when I was asleep. There were also call recorded when my phone was turned off. There are no records of calls on my mobile log. BT does not operate a log of calls received - or so they tell me.I have been communicating with Vodafone since then and they have stuck to their chant that their system cannot be wrong. After some months in June, they suggested that I check my handset and my SIM at a Vodafone store. The handset turned out fine and they gave me a new SIM. I also noticed that every phone call from 1 second to 1 minute was being charged at the 1 minute rate and set against the free calls that I receive as part of my "Pay Monthly" contract. The rep at the store said that it had come in recently but Vodafone never informed me of this change.Anyway, the initial problem continued and in July I managed to get someone who said she was a manager and that this should not be happening and it would be escalated. And I would receive an update in two weeks. There was never any update and always some deviation when by the rep when I quieried it by phone or on-line chat.In October, I got charged for data I did not use and for which my phone was not connected or set up. After a long wait and a chat on-line (the phone option did not have anyone free), the sum was credit back but the rep said that it was goodwill on Vodafone's part. I tried to say that he had agreed that my phone was not set up to receive these data and that I never received it and was charged incorrectly. I tried to check on the issue of ghost calls to my landline and the change in my contract regarding charging policy without consulting me. By now i had got fed up of telephone and e-mail communication where I had to request for a transcript and could not verify all of it when I received it. So I emailed the CEO's office via the Vodafone web - I received two phone calls where I said that I wished communication in a hard format so that I could keep a record independent of their storage. They refused and said that as I will not talk the matter on the phone they were taking it that it was solved. I replied that I have been talikng over the phone since April to no avail. I received a text saying that the matter was closed. So I wrote to the CEO iusing a google sourced e-mail. I received a reply from the "Director's Office" that they will need to investgate the matter. I thanked then that this is what I wanted and given the recod thus far, to give me an update in 30 days. I then got a reply that I had not contacted customer relations when my first e-mail to the CEO really went to customer relations who telephoned me!I do feel that this is fraudulently charging me for calls I did not make, attempted charging for data I did not use and varying the conditions of my contract without notification and consent (giving me the option to close my contract if I did not agree). I have stated this in my last 3 e-mails to Vodafone. I have also stated that it looks like we have reached an impasse and as the matter has gone on for more than 12 weeks (but I have little record of it because it was in phone communication and Vodafone does not entertain the written word), at the end of the 30 days that I stated, I intend to writeb to Otelo and BBC Watch dog and Which.Any ideas or comments, people?

I have this to add and would welcome comments and advice:

This has been going on since April this year;On examining my monthly bill, I found that there were charges for my mobile ringing my landline. Sometimes, the calls were short, sometimes relatively long. I am the only one in my household and there is no one to call. On occassion, the calls were when I was within 3 metres from my landline and sometimes when I was asleep. There were also call recorded when my phone was turned off. There are no records of calls on my mobile log. BT does not operate a log of calls received - or so they tell me.I have been communicating with Vodafone since then and they have stuck to their chant that their system cannot be wrong. After some months in June, they suggested that I check my handset and my SIM at a Vodafone store. The handset turned out fine and they gave me a new SIM. I also noticed that every phone call from 1 second to 1 minute was being charged at the 1 minute rate and set against the free calls that I receive as part of my "Pay Monthly" contract. The rep at the store said that it had come in recently but Vodafone never informed me of this change.Anyway, the initial problem continued and in July I managed to get someone who said she was a manager and that this should not be happening and it would be escalated. And I would receive an update in two weeks. There was never any update and always some deviation when by the rep when I quieried it by phone or on-line chat.In October, I got charged for data I did not use and for which my phone was not connected or set up. After a long wait and a chat on-line (the phone option did not have anyone free), the sum was credit back but the rep said that it was goodwill on Vodafone's part. I tried to say that he had agreed that my phone was not set up to receive these data and that I never received it and was charged incorrectly. I tried to check on the issue of ghost calls to my landline and the change in my contract regarding charging policy without consulting me. By now i had got fed up of telephone and e-mail communication where I had to request for a transcript and could not verify all of it when I received it. So I emailed the CEO's office via the Vodafone web - I received two phone calls where I said that I wished communication in a hard format so that I could keep a record independent of their storage. They refused and said that as I will not talk the matter on the phone they were taking it that it was solved. I replied that I have been talikng over the phone since April to no avail. I received a text saying that the matter was closed. So I wrote to the CEO iusing a google sourced e-mail. I received a reply from the "Director's Office" that they will need to investgate the matter. I thanked then that this is what I wanted and given the recod thus far, to give me an update in 30 days. I then got a reply that I had not contacted customer relations when my first e-mail to the CEO really went to customer relations who telephoned me!I do feel that this is fraudulently charging me for calls I did not make, attempted charging for data I did not use and varying the conditions of my contract without notification and consent (giving me the option to close my contract if I did not agree). I have stated this in my last 3 e-mails to Vodafone. I have also stated that it looks like we have reached an impasse and as the matter has gone on for more than 12 weeks (but I have little record of it because it was in phone communication and Vodafone does not entertain the written word), at the end of the 30 days that I stated, I intend to writeb to Otelo and BBC Watch dog and Which.Any ideas or comments, people?

can you please start a new thread

of your OWN

dx

and they