Max.Fairfax,eversheds chasing failed IVA debts

blaire

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have also just received a letter from Fairfax demanding a settlement of monies owed to Max recovery with the threat of legal action.

I can only assume that when my IVA failed a few years ago Eversheds who handled the re-possession of my house

and then shared out the surpluss decided to sell what was outstanding onto Max recovery.

I have never spoke to Max rec. in my life or received any letters asking for money

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

I have just spoken to some one at Fairfax who has to be the rudest and most obnoxious woman ever. She said the debt is from my failed iva and that eversheds,max recoverey and fairfax are in effect the same company. I told her I was refusing to speak to her in view of her attitiude and hung up. The original agreements are credit cards etc that I originally took out 10 years ago but was still using up until around 2004, can I still ask for the original cca's to see if there are any loopholes?

Hi,

Of course you can ask for the agreement.

The link is here:

The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

Send letter 8 for your agreement

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE