Re: Another BES Victim !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I too am a victim of BES - for my electricity and my broadband.

I opened my business in May and was inundated with calls from various utility companies.

B20ftES talked a good talk so I ended up with them.

My shop is approximately 24 x 10ft, and I am only open for 4 days a week.

My estimated electricity bill was over £700 and even tho I protested, it was taken from my bank account.

I only use my broadband for about 10 hours a week - to read my emails!

They have confirmed that Ive only used 3-4 mb out of an allowance of 75 each month,

yet they persist in charging me for over-usage and other charges (which I don't understand) of over £100 per month

- my contract is for £26.99 and I use 5% of my allowance.

By taking money from my account, they have increased my financial problems as I have been unable to pay my rent and have gone overdrawn.

I'm just a tiny 4 day a week business and as my rent has not been covered again,

I have to close as my landlord is cheesed off.

I'm relieved that I'm closing, as this has not been the fun and exciting experience I had hoped.

But Im worried sick about any additional costs I am going to be loaded with when I close and move out.

I'm up to my eye in doo doo already,

and have a shop full of stock!

Sorry to hear

Please help people to help you.

What help do you want.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

I was with Opus and they did the exact same thing to me.

I have a small shop and get constantly over charged. Every morning, I now dred opening my shop. So much hassle to deal with.

I think about it all the time, dont worry though, youll get it sorted. I’m thinking about switching supplier.

I got quoted by a broker to beselectricity but I didn’t go with them. I have my electricity supplied by npower and it’s harder for small businesses as it can be a hassle to get correct meter readings as we hardly use any electricity. Thought they were a big supplier..