Advertising with Community Network - problems

Leethal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have also had a similar experience with 'The Community Network' I am 3 months into contract with them and have visited my local post office at least 30 times and have yet to see my ad! The staff at the PO say that there is always a fault with the screen or the timer and it usually takes weeks for an engineer to come out. I have complained continuously to 'Community Network' and have had similar responses that they will add time onto the end of the contract. I have taken legal advice and have been told that they are in breach of contract and to cancel my agreement. They dont seem to care and from what I understand this is a common occurence. I have been in contact with other advertisers who claim they are also in discussion over they lack of service, support and more importantly lack of product paid for!! Anyone reading this - DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ENTER INTO ANY AGREEMENT WITH ' THE COMMUNITY NETWORK' . They are an appalling company to deal with and in this current climate there are far better companies to advertise through.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks