Waiting for PCN from VCS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, E.B.

I have no doubt that VCS, (Venomous Cash Suckers), will believe non independent I.A.S.

They can quote rubbish to me and others but I hope they repeat it to the magistrate if it goes to court - should be interesting.

I will update the thread re updates.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been over 2 weeks since my appeal was rejected from IAS and not a peep from them, VCS or any debt collection agency. I wonder have they given up as DCA's are usually very quick to spring into action - me thinks it may have a connection with the recent RAC report and VCS have cut their losses on ongoing appeals. Looking good! :lol:

Its been over 2 weeks since my appeal was rejected from IAS and not a peep from them, VCS or any debt collection agency. I wonder have they given up as DCA's are usually very quick to spring into action - me thinks it may have a connection with the recent RAC report and VCS have cut their losses on ongoing appeals. Looking good! :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. I fully expect to hear nothing further about my wife's ticket from euro car parks. These parasites rely on the ignorance of the general public to keep them in clover. The more word gets around, the sooner that revenue stream will be cut off to them and, hopefully, put them out of business.

If you get a threatening letter from a solicitor then I bet it will be Gladstones but they are not acting in a legal capacity but as debt collectors (just to muddy the water). Do you know who the IAS are? Gladstones solicitors.

If you have a spare £8-10k that you would like to gamble with go for a judicial review. The reason why these companies do so well is that when they are viewed by an individual the money involved is a few pounds but the big picture is worth hundreds of millions. When I win the lottery I will bankroll such an action and we will see the substance of these people then..

Thanks for the reply, Ericsbrother.

When I knew I was going to get the breach of contract ticket, I fully researched VCS and IAS on here, other consumer sites and from the web. I saw many posts warning that Gladstones were in cahoots with the very un- independent IAS. Thanks for the tip about the former acting as a debt collector - it is now two and a half weeks and still not a peep.

I am in no way well up in the legal system, but was seriously thinking that if I did go to court and won, to get a stated case somehow. (would that have to be on an appeal to a higher court? No idea) But after reading your reply, a judicial review with the right legal team would be the route - I take it if it was successful VCS thousands of motorists could claim back their fines?

And yes, I have a few quid stacked away for a rainy day.

Will update the thread if any correspondence but can't see any further action, especially in light of the recent RAC report.

Thanks again, Ericsbrother.

If you are claiming benefits it is a feasable route as it will cost you nothing to go down that road.Us others cant afford the justice so we pick at the edges of the problem and gain our small victories but until the day the big one happens there will be no joined up attack on the whole crooked enterprise. If the landowners had any conscience they would look at what is happening and try and maximise their reward rather than lning the pockets of these rotten enterprises but they are lazy and find it easier to remove themselves from facing the nuisance of the few bad people who are beyond the law anyway.

There are plenty of barriers that can be used to control parking without extra staffing but the companies dont want to use them because they cost money to install and are seen as a deterrent to "ordinary" customers. Well, it is the ordinay customers who are suffering. The banks used to do the same and then realised that having open counters that looked friendly were a bad idea when it comes to armed robbery. They solved the problem by changing how they offer their services and made adjustments to dorrs and screens that didnt look oppressive but worked when needed. Result? hardly and robberies. The same would apply with parking, nice strong barriers that are raised and lowered through the road surface have little visual impact but work a treat and if you misuse the facility your car is trashed. It works in bus lanes in some towns and no-one complains about them.

Three weeks after an unsuccessful IAS appeal, Venomous Cash Suckers have sent me a 'Notice of Intended Court Proceedings' letter, stating they may commence debt recovery action or legal proceedings against me. Usual blustering, intimidation and bully boy tactics.

Dream on V.C.S.

Three weeks after an unsuccessful IAS appeal, Venomous Cash Suckers have sent me a 'Notice of Intended Court Proceedings' letter, stating they may commence debt recovery action or legal proceedings against me. Usual blustering, intimidation and bully boy tactics.

Dream on V.C.S.

Well, they need to make up their mind then don't they. Put up or shut up as my Father used to say. thumbup.gif

If they go down the debt recovery route, you can just sit back and laugh. But if they go down the court route, you get the chance to tie them in knots by demanding production of all sorts of documents before sitting back and laughing.

However you look at it, it's you that gets the last laugh.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Just take a look at the Parking Prankster's latest blog which is about the signage at the airport:-

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/vehicle-control-systems-signage-at.html#comment-form

Also take note of their fake "Red Route" which has no official standing but might fool people into thinking they are breaking the law.

heres my reply to these muppets

NOTICE OF FEE FOR SERVICES REQUESTED

YOUR REF;

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing in reference to your unsigned notice dated 03/03/15 and your subsequent requests for me to return the relevant section on this notice giving the drivers full name and servicable address and to pass this notice onto the driver.

Please note;That in order for me to carry out the services requested,you will need to forward payment of my fees for services rendered. My fees currently stand at £500 for requests of this nature.

I regret,that I am unable to carry out any services requested by vehicle control services until full payment has been made in advance. I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Please ensure,that any further notices or requests from vehicle control services must be accompanied by full payment for the services you have requested. Failure to do so will incur further charges and administration fees for dealing with such notices/requests.

Should I not receive payment within 14 calendar days,i will presume that you no longer require my services and your order will be cancelled .However,a cancellation fee may still be charged to you

yours

Sorry folks, I have been really busy lately and thanks for your comments.

Very funny Everton2005 Lol.

By the way, I Emailed the RAC foundation after their recent publication and told them of my spat with VCS - they replied the next day, asking if my case could be used by them to highlight these cowboy companies. I received a 2nd Email from them a few days ago and were genuinely concerned about my plight and advised me to contact Citizens Advice Bureau re the debt collectors who will get involved soon. I thanked them and explained about how DC's have no legal standing and I am good hands. Fair play to them though.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update, folks. Zilch. Nada. Nothing.

No correspondence from VCS since 9th March who gave me 2 weeks to pay up but more surprisingly, no bully boy letters from any DCA's which I was expecting. No phone calls either as I very careful not to reveal my home or moby number in all stages of the appeal.

I was thinking Venomous Cash Suckers were waiting to pounce after the Beavis v Buttheads decision, but doesn't look likely now.

Ahhh, the sounds of silence...................:roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Your next one will be the "Reduced Payment Offer", expect that in about 14 days. Probably £120, or they'll recommend their clients to take legal action.

All standard bedding for the hamster tongue.png

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a quick update.

As predicted, I received a reduced payment offer from D.R.P. a few weeks ago and got a £79.99 offer from Zenith Collections this morning.

VCS are really scraping the barrel now. :roll:

Just to remind you, the incident occurred in November 2014 and they are still chasing me.

• 2 months later...
Not a sausage since the last demand - victory is mine!!!

Thanks everyone, especially Ericsbrother!!!!!!!!!!

You have not had it in writing that the charge has been cancelled, so you cannot state it is over.

You will get more demands at some point when they try and resurrect old unpaid invoices...

They have six years to chase you.

But you will not be paying them any money.