PCN - VCS - Liverpool International Business Park 22/10/14

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Almost forgot to respond to PCN issued 24/10/14 by VCS from 'breach' at Liverpool International Business Park - see attached PDF's.

i realise I've left this late and I may only have a few days to get a response to them. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I stopped to make a call between appointments at local clients. The 'Road' I stopped on was a cut-in pretending to be a side road but it actually stopped at a fence then a field just behind the car in the picture. The majority of roads on the park has double yellow lines, but the cut-in the car was stopped on does not have double yellow lines; they stop as the kerb begins to turn.

so what is the alleged contravention as I cant see the detail of it in their letter to you. A peculiar use of words if the ever was. Does this mena that VCS arent convinced you have breached ttheir contract with you?

You have plenty of time to appeal as the time they give on the letter isnt actually correct.

What I would do is write back saying that no breach has occurred and the NTK is not compliant with the PoFA (they havent said what the breach is, just that you have alleged breached someting that they havent specified) and that they should cancel their demand or issue a POPLA code. They will be too late to reissue a correct NTK so that should see off any claim in the long run.

then ask to see the TMO that prohibits stopping. It doesnt exist. So down to terms of contract on sign and there will be no definition on there regarding stopping on roads without double yellow lines so therefore no liability due to non compliance. (they have made a claim where there is no contractual clause to breach but dont indicate that is what you mean, let them shoot themselves in the foot)

• 2 months later...

This has now escalated through a series of letters which at one point acknowledged the use of double yellow lines to indicate areas where stopping is prohibited (there were no yellow lines on the lay-by my car was stopped in) to making the monumentally outrageous assumption that because I am the registered keeper of the vehicle I can therefor be pursued as the driver during this incident.

I have now received a letter from ZZPS Ltd saying this has been passed to them by their client Excel Parking Services Ltd. I have never had contact from Excel Parking Services Ltd before, only VCS.

Should I continue to ignore these or should I respond.

Yep, ignore zzps, but could you post up a redacted copy of the zzps letter?

Does it mention their solicitors ' Wright Hassal LLP ? ':der:

As post #35 of this thread;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?436742-PCN-from-New-Generation-Parking-Management/page2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I meant to reply to this with the copy of the recent letter - see attached.

It seems remarkable that ZZPS are saying this has come from Excel Parking and it is now under BPA not the other lot.

I was planning to ignore this.

Edit: I can only get these uploaded in Thumbnail size - should be pdf's now.

Edited by Clobber42
New pdf Files uploaded

I find it remarkable that they are still wasting money writing to you. do they seriously think that having shown that you are not going to play their stupid games it is worth their while carrying on?

Excel are the parent company of VCS but that doesnt mean they are the same so with Poxburghe'/ZZPS saying thet their client is Excel then they have dropped a big clanger should someone decide that they go further than envelope wasting.

All it shows it that they cant find their arses with both hands, they are an embarrassment.

• 4 weeks later...

another threatogram from a company of solicitors acting as a debt collector. you can safely ingore this missive and its supposed additional costs that cannot be lawfully included as there isnt a contract to allow such a claim.

The reason they are doing this rather than taking you to court is because they know that the claim doesnt have legs and they are hoping that the title of solicitor on the paper will make you think that black is white after all and pay up.

That letter has popped several times in the last few days. Three points to note:-

1 They talk about their "litigation department" when they are supposedly a firm of lawyers. They are a litigation department

2 They talk about "obtaining a CCJ". The law doesn't work that way. To get a CCJ, the case has to go to court, the defendant has to lose and then fails to pay within the required time.

3 They are saying that their client, a debt collector, can take court action. They can't, only VCS can do that.

• 2 weeks later...

bunch of muppets, you could report them to trading standards as that is 10 a breach of Paypal rules and 2)illegal.

Mind you, ZZPS arent real anyway so why would anyone take any notice of that demand? Trouble is, every parking co that breaks the law gets away with it so the next one tries their luck.

• 3 weeks later...
bunch of muppets, you could report them to trading standards as that is 10 a breach of Paypal rules and 2)illegal.

Mind you, ZZPS arent real anyway so why would anyone take any notice of that demand? Trouble is, every parking co that breaks the law gets away with it so the next one tries their luck.

Just seen on the BPA website that ZZPS have got a stand at the Parking Exhibition tomorrow in Birmingham.

Unbelievable that the director liquidated Roxburghe and now he is showing off his new Phoenix company!!