Help!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I joined a site called adult friend finder some months ago,

they billed my card automatically and I turned off this once I realised.

Realised site was crap and tried to cancel my account online with no success,

called their customer line and spoke to a very rude american woman who's sole aim was to make me stay.

Told her I did not want to so reluctantly she did cancel my account that was 2 months ago.

Today however I received a email from a company called LRC from Northampton

I believe who I contacted straight away, the women could not even get my address right!. they want the 29 pounds I OWE AFF.

Have told them in no uncertain terms that I will not pay and I cannot even get on to my old account at AFF as it is inactive to see when it was deactivated.

Any information you can give with where I stand with this would be very much welcome.

Mikey :)

Well I would be tempted to reply saying no debt is acknowledged to her or her company.

This means she would have to sue through the small claims court.

(Unless there is jurisdiction issues involved)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Ridiculous, never heard anything so petty.......oh wait a minute, yes I have, Lowlifes chasing me for £10!!

Ignore them, don't get into any further protracted phone convos with them, and try not to be tempted into responding to

them every time they send you an email or puerile missive with scary threatening words in.

They will shuffle off in their own time.

Edited by Bazooka Boo
Morning after the night before typo!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!