Unicom - more problems.

john81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi.

I’m going through a problem with Unicom. except my 3 year contracted was up in April this year but Unicom did an unauthorised cancellation of my contract on march 3rd 2011 a month early

Ever since then i have been harassed by Unicom threatened by Universal Debt Collectors offered a deal from Unicom and then threatened again up to now I’ve had 7 letters from Universal of legal proceedings.

Just wondering if anyone has got some advice on this and where do i sand?

• 3 years later...
Ofcom investigates phone firm Unicom after complaints

By Lydia Thomas

You and Yours, Radio 4

Unicom sales people were accused of harassing customers

The communications regulator Ofcom has launched an investigation into the sales practices of the telecoms company Unicom.

The group sells mobile, landline and broadband contracts to small businesses, but customers say the real costs were much higher than promised.

Radio 4's You & Yours was told some businesses were charged twice the original sales offer.

Unicom said it was working to resolve the complaints of unhappy customers.

Ofcom has said the investigation is in its early stages, but will examine whether there are grounds for believing the company has failed to comply with rules for fixed-line suppliers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-27026272