What happened to cerburusalert ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sadly, cerberusalert passed away in July 2013.

He is missed not just as a friend, but a well respected member of CAG and site team.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Unable to help you there, I'm afraid :(

It is one of the downsides to an anonymous forum - when someone simply disappears, unless they have struck up a more personal contact with someone on the forum you are never going to know what has happened.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Yes indeed it was and I still miss him and Martin3030.

BCOBS

Another one missing in action is Tawnyowl. I hope he's ok.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yes, I did send a message to him a couple of months back and have not received a reply. Like you, I hope he is ok.

BCOBS

So true Fletch,

Cerb was a very decent person helped me with loads of stuff that I will truly never forget I wonder how many caggers whom have helped others and given their time for free have not been thanked for whatever reason they no longer post

The amazing campaign which TO brought to CAG

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?325085-Epetition-End-the-legal-loan-sharks.-Let-the-govt-know-how-you-feel.Biteback-time./page2

how Stella Creasy battled against the anti social lenders with the greatest success.

• 3 weeks later...

So sorry to read the news.

I've been absent for some time as well.

I'm back to help some dear friends - one who is over 70 years old and still having to deal with DCA and court proceedings.

My dearest MIL passed away in 2012 and our dearest 21 year old cat Smudge passed away last year but all is good my end. Our daughters who were mere youngsters when I found this site are growing up fast - one started secondary school and the youngest in her last year at Primary. Working full-time and loving my career.

Hope all is well with my CAG friends who treated me with compassion and guidance during some of my darkest times. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Big hugs and love

x:)x

Nice to see you back tex. It's frightening where the years go.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 1 month later...