BankFodder BankFodder

KSRGRIFF

CCA Requests

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1942 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

Could someone please point me in the right direction for the most up to date template for the CCA letter?

Thank you!

Hi and welcome along.

Here you go

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387435-CCA-Request-Consumer-Credit-Act-1974

Care to tell us the story to see of we can help you?

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Thank both for your quick responses. Apologies for the stupid question, how do I know which Section I need to request the CCA under, 77/78/79?

What type of account? Loan/Credit Card/Other?

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

Section 78 for running credit

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Amazing, thank you!!

I'll update when I get something, if anything back

These letters are going out today,

I just wanted to check, do they have 12+2 days to respond?

My intention is to offer them a Full and Final Settlements, depending on their response,

although all of the 4 credit card/catalogue debts were original taken out before April 2007

and are now with DCA's,

so I am not expecting much of a response if any!

Yes 12 + 2 working days.

If they fail to provide then they cannot enforce via court action.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Thank you, I would like to get these cleared once and for all, if they are unable to provide the correct paperwork, what are the chances they will accept a full and final settlement?

As ims said it means they can't enforce in court so it is possible that you can stop paying completely, but that depends on circumstances.

I advise you to start a separate thread for each debt, giving a bullet point history and including the original / current owner and debt type in title.

I would`nt offer full and final until you have all the details from the cca .

Also I am a bit confused,

I have just been onto my Equifax and Noddle accounts and

one of the credit cards I am being chased for,

the last letter I received was from FIRE 7/5/14.

Original debt was with RSB, now with Cabot,

but it does not show at all, anywhere!?!

Also I am a bit confused, I have just been onto my Equifax and Noddle accounts and one of the credit cards I am being chased for, the last letter I received was from FIRE 7/5/14. Original debt was with RSB, now with Cabot, but it does not show at all, anywhere!?!

Maybe it was defaulted more than six years ago so has dropped of the file.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Hi

Can anyone let me know how long a copy of the credit agreement should take to receive if I have asked for it

after Marlins (through Mortimer Clarke solicitors) took me to court in November 2013 for an unpaid Barclays Partner Finance debt.

Thank you in advance.

Hi

Can anyone let me know how long a copy of the credit agreement should take to receive if I have asked for it after Marlins (through Mortimer Clarke solicitors) took me to court in November 2013 for an unpaid Barclays Partner Finance debt.

Thank you in advance.

Post #10 above, 12 + 2 working days

(Unless they have won at court and you have a CCJ)

Please start your own thread if you need help with your situation.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Hello,

I'm after a little bit of advice please,

I sent CCA requests to Cabot re three debts CC Bank of Scotland, no longer on credit file,

2 Barclaycards start dates 5/05 and 9/03 and

Arrow Global re two debts,

Shop Direct start date 5/13 and

MBNA start date 10/06

From Cabaot I received 3 letters all the same advising they didn't have the original agreement

and they would contact the original creditor and come back within 40 days?

The 40 days will up on the 9th November.

What is my next course of action, if any?

From Arrow they have replied saying that they are not the creditor as I have stated

and they will contact the original creditor requesting documentation, no time frame given.

Again, what is my next course of action, if any?

TIA

no action needed at the moment as regards the cca requests

any ppi/charges to reclaim on these accounts?

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

There would be no PPI. Would trying to claim charges not be saying 'yes the debt is mine'?

once you have sent the CCA request

they have 12+2 working days to reply WITH THE SIGNED ENFORCEABLE CCA.

if they don't

then I'd consider stopping any payments.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

Agreed

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

I've stopped payment anyway. Thanks for your responses, I'll just wait and see if they ever come back with anything

old and new threads merged.

so , you appear to be weeding out the people that have been fleecing you

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

Yes it would seem that way 😏