New JSA Claim

dch76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am going to make a new claim for JSA on Wednesday, I signed off JSA on 27th June 2014 as I moved away and since then I have been living off savings and looking for work myself, but havent found anything. I was on the post work programme before I signed off and had been on that for six months, can someone tell me, if I make a new claim for JSA will I start a fresh now that it has been over four months since I was last on JSA?

If you sign back on you will automatically be in a crappy scheme as the whole JSA business is crappy and not just the other schemes you are sent to.

I know from experience that the more you are put under pressure by the JSA to get a job and have to tick all the right boxes for them the more

that a person will resent them and try to find ways of still getting the payments whilst doing the least they can to keep advisor's....whatever happy.

So if you have to signon again and it's less than 6 months since you signed off there is a chance they will put you straight back in at the point you

were just prior to signing off. On the basis of the dates you gave it will only be 5 months so you could be put straight onto PWPS