Jump to content

housing benefit and non dependant deductions


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2590 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

19 yr old daughter had a baby and was on income support



we didnt have to pay anything



now she found a job ft and did a load of training etc



started beginning of October



she then finishrd income support and claimed wtc



this week we are going into council to say shes started work etc



shes now only doing 20 hours a week



will they charge us for the previous month at the same rate



or more as she was doing training and was on a trial

Link to post
Share on other sites

Then a NDD would be applied from when the income support ended, dependant on the gross wage paid.


If the care component is awarded any underpayment of HB would then be paid.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...