Sunny = Useless! Any Help on Email Addresses?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to contact Sunny to arrange a repayment plan for the past 3 months. Each attempt to contact them has been ignored and on occasion my emails have been deleted without being read (I get 'read' confirmations automatically, which also tell me if the email is deleted without being opened).

Yesterday I received an email telling me that my account had been passed to MMF, which is a shock when you consider that I have been making repayment offers for the past three months. So today I have sent them a further email raising a formal complaint regarding their conduct during this period of time and requesting a response to my complaint so that I can escalate it to the FOS and forward all info to the FCA and guess what? That email was deleted without being read too! :mad2:

the only email address that I can find for them is help (at) sunny (dot) co (dot) uk, where I'm having no luck at all. Does anyone know of any alternative email addresses that I can send my email to?

Thanks in advance, any help gratefully received.

Cheers,

MB78.

This is the email address the FCA use to get hold of them

John-Paul Savant

[email protected]

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE