Life insurance Premium Protection

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My wife and I have two Life Insurance policies with AVIVA (taken out in 2002) and I've just realised that they both have Premium Protection attached. I don't remember why we were sold the protection at the time as we were both in secure employment. Could we have been mis-sold this aspect of the policy and could we therefore reclaim the amount of the premium that paid for it?

I don't have the policy docs to hand at the moment but on the website under 'policy details' it's called Premium Protection, I'm pretty sure it was to pay the Life Insurance premium should either of us lose our jobs.

Guest Aviva Support
My wife and I have two Life Insurance policies with AVIVA (taken out in 2002) and I've just realised that they both have Premium Protection attached. I don't remember why we were sold the protection at the time as we were both in secure employment. Could we have been mis-sold this aspect of the policy and could we therefore reclaim the amount of the premium that paid for it?

Hi Lentilbake

I'm happy to get this looked into for you if you can email me at [email protected] with the following details for both yourself and your wife

Full name

Date of birth

Post code

Policy number

If you can also include your Consumer Action Group username so I can link your email to this post it would really help.

Many thanks

Dave

Aviva Social Media Team