g fleming and sons south croydon

johnny333
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

bought car from g fleming and sons croydon 2 days later went faulty they wont pay for repair stay clear of them:-x its a honda civic 2002 car the lambada sensor went faulty they wont pay for repair they said they would but cant get money from them

Edited by johnny333

its a honda civic 2002 car ive been in touch with them and im in the process of filing a judgement order against them through mwol on line ive done everything letters e mails rang them they wont pay for the repair 160 i paid 3000 for car

Not being funny here, as all my humorous post get deleted.................................

But, if this does get as far as court, the Sensor is called a Lambda Sensor. From Wikipedia :-

'Lambda denotes the oxygen sensor in a vehicle that measures the air-to-fuel ratio in the exhaust gases of an internal-combustion engine'.

Whilst the image of an Oxygen Sensor doing the Lambada is quite funny, it's not for the courtroom.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

Not being funny here, as all my humorous post get deleted.................................

But, if this does get as far as court, the Sensor is called a Lambda Sensor. From Wikipedia :-

'Lambda denotes the oxygen sensor in a vehicle that measures the air-to-fuel ratio in the exhaust gases of an internal-combustion engine'.

Whilst the image of an Oxygen Sensor doing the Lambada is quite funny, it's not for the courtroom.

H

I think he said that here:

i had to put a new lambada sensor on car 160 pound thet fixed faults when i was there but when i got back to cardiff thats when the sensor went and they wont pay

More exciting than line dancing.