Just a thought on this EU bill..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It is being said it's a ploy to make us think Mr Cam is strong by negotiating the amount down when it wasn't that figure in the first place. It would also show Mr Cam has the strength to deal with Brussels and would make us more accepting of staying in the EU.

Are we sure this bill isnt for the EU parliament moving between two countries each month, isnt that sooo economical of the EU but they dont really tell those in the EU of these costs of doing this move each month which is one hell of a cost each time they do this

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Lloyds profits for the first 9 months, £1.6bn, so use that, then the government would only have to pay £100m, all makes sense.

and they're cutting jobs!

fair idea though. if we do have to pay something, do a % of each banks profits towards. in comp for bailing them out, their misselling, misleading, libor, irresponsibility, p taking etc? :)

Banking is a very 'dirty' business, once upon a time, you'd ask your Bank Manager for a reference, you wouldn't dare do that today, it would be meaningless.

and they're cutting jobs!

fair idea though. if we do have to pay something, do a % of each banks profits towards. in comp for bailing them out, their misselling, misleading, libor, irresponsibility, p taking etc? :)

Mr Cam only said he wasnt going to pay on the date it was demanded. he knows very well it will have to be paid or otherwise the Eu commissioners will, er.....

that would be a good one to wait for, exactly what will they do if the UK doesnt cough up?

The will deduct it from our rebate and also fine us as well.

It is being said it's a ploy to make us think Mr Cam is strong by negotiating the amount down when it wasn't that figure in the first place. It would also show Mr Cam has the strength to deal with Brussels and would make us more accepting of staying in the EU.

mmm, ok so it's the figure but longer to pay it and then there's the refund. Sort of the same.

What I think is wrong is they are asking the wrong question.

Shouldnt we be asking how the EU Finance Department got there figures so wrong that some countries are getting rebates while other are now been forced to pay more.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

It's not really, same amount, paid in a different way, over a longer period without penalties.

Zero result.

It's made to look like we are paying less.

George Osborne, 'This is a result for Britain'

Hoorah:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Lloyds profits for the first 9 months, £1.6bn, so use that, then the government would only have to pay £100m, all makes sense.

the bankers recent 2bn odd fine re forex corruption shld cover our eu bill. :)

and, they're are still being investigated re poss fraud?