style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received an enforcement letter yesterday from Merton Council bailiff after I mixed an installment payment of £44 which I was suppose to pay at the end of September.

PCN/Liability order £237, Admin fees £75, Attendance costs £235, Total £547 . The previous amount I was to pay is £237 but now it has increased to £547.

In order to provide an accurate answer it would help to know a bit more about this debt.

Do you know whether this is for a parking ticket or council tax?

When you made the payment arrangement was this because you received a Notice of Enforcement or did you receive a visit?

As a visit has now been made you are at risk of the bailiff taking a vehicle. Do you gave a car?

I am assuming that the bailiff has not been into your home...am I right?

Thanks for your reply

Sutton council tax that was passed onto Merton Bailiff. I made the arrangement because I received a letter of enforcement from the Merton bailiff towards the end of August that I have outstanding council tax that was passed to them that if I don't enter an payment agreement plan they will visit my property.

No bailiff has not been into the house

I've unapproved a couple of posts for repetition. If you have failed to stick to a repayment plan then it is hardly surprising the Enforcement Agent wants it all up front. You may try appealing to the better nature of the Council but I fear you will be fighting a losing battle. Do you have any illness or disability that may help you with vulnerability issues?

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...