Expedion/ANPR - 'fake' claimform

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

morphster,

On your first "appeal" to ANPR they should have replied with a "rejection" but also included a valid POPLA code.

They "Failed" at this point and are now chancing their arm big time with the law.

Use PDF format for the letter they sent you. (remove all personal details including ticket no. and reg no.)

You have left your vehicle details visible on the attachment, it may be worth redacting this and resubmitting it first of all.

Are you sure this fake court document came from Expedion, as it has ANPR Ltd listed as the claimant? Whoever it is, the fact that they haven't filed a court claim yet speaks volumes. It's inevitable that they're just trying to scare you into paying up because if they really wanted to file a small claims case, it takes less than 5 minutes to do via MCOL, so it's safe to assume that they would have simply done it by now if they were serious.

However, sending out fake court documents to scare people is a big no-no. It can be seen as abuse of the court process for financial gain. However they have marked it as a draft/copy, so it's a bit of a grey area. Someone with a bit more knowledge could probably clear that one up.

I would write back to ANPR directly stating that they have failed to respond to your request to provide a POPLA code in response to your initial appeal letter dated xx/xx/2014, and as such are in breach of the BPA's AOS Code of Practice. Also state that the document that has been sent to you is clearly designed to intimidate and threaten, but that you intend to defend any claim made against you in full. This may put them off from proceeding any further.

As for Expedion, I would either ignore them, or possibly send them a short letter simply stating that the debt is in dispute and to refer it back to their client.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the 2 minutes time difference, it's not likely to make any difference if it does come to a court hearing. Any case can be easily defended using the GPEOL argument.

PDF redacted

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

We all know that Expedion are just another part of Trev's empire and shares some of the personnel. We have seen these fake forms before and nothing seems to have been done by the BPA Ltd. Don't woryy about this bunch of clowns. When it does go to POPLA and you play the GPEOL card then more thna likely ANPR won't even bother to submit nay evidence and you will win by default. This has happened in the past.

Send a copy of it to the court manager, Northampton county court

with your letter of complaint about the abuse as an offence under the Administration of Justice Act, Part V s.40(d)

and as using a false instrument to gain a pecuniary advantage under the Theft Act.

Ask them to pass it to the relevant person.

copy your letter of complaint to ANPR and the BPA and to your MP and

tell them that the BPA has done nothing about this in the past

so why are they an approved body to search the DVLA database as agreed by parliament

and could they raise this with the minister who hold the portfolio that covers this.

Also report to actionfraud and get a crime ref.

They will do nothing else at this stage but when they get enough complaints they will have to act.

I'm at a loss as to what Section 56 of Schedule 4 (POFA) is... The copy on legislation.gov.uk only goes up to Section 17. rolleyes.gif

Perhaps ANPR Ltd have written another 39 sections and not told anyone doh.gif

I know what they mean, but it's really badly written.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

There is a similar thread over on MSE and this is one poster's take on the stupid letter sent out by Expedion:-

Our client (The next desk)APNR Ltd) has instructed this firm (Idiot) to file you're case (fill a form in)

and others in the Northampton County Court (bulk handling centre). (On my computer).

However, experience (Stupidity) in these matters leads us to prefer a more civil approach.

This includes inviting you (the proposed defendant) (Mug) to offer any lawful reason you may have, why we should not proceed.

(Apart from we have not got the brains to do it).

To date our costs are nominal, (None) but should this matter proceed through court, my time spent plus expenses will not become considerable.

The enclosed draft court papers are not designed to intimidate

-we are merely giving you the opportunity to check the content and ensure all details are correct

I would appreciate you giving us a call on 01646 629 066 to discuss,

before I submit this case which should be in around 14 days.(That would be the first then).

There is a similar thread over on MSE and this is one poster's take on the stupid letter sent out by Expedion:-

Our client (The next desk)APNR Ltd) has instructed this firm (Idiot) to file you're case (fill a form in) and others in the Northampton County Court (bulk handling centre). (On my computer). However, experience (Stupidity) in these matters leads us to prefer a more civil approach. This includes inviting you (the proposed defendant) (Mug) to offer any lawful reason you may have, why we should not proceed. (Apart from we have not got the brains to do it).

To date our costs are nominal, (None) but should this matter proceed through court, my time spent plus expenses will not become considerable.

The enclosed draft court papers are not designed to intimidate-we are merely giving you the opportunity to check the content and ensure all details are correct

I would appreciate you giving us a call on 01646 629 066 to discuss, before I submit this case which should be in around 14 days.(That would be the first then).

So True. ............ I'm still laughing !!! Cheers for that DBC :-D :-D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks