Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2237 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I was just wondering if someone could help clarify what my rights are here please.

Background is I upgraded my phone on an O2 refresh package in July. The phone is now faulty, calls dropping at home which was never an issue with my previous phone. I have been with O2 for at least 6 years and never had to return anything, always been happy with their service.

I have sent it away for repair as per O2's recomendation, however I am not optimistic it will fix it.

If it is still faulty what are my options with O2 refresh, can I get a different phone? I dont want to cancel the agreement if possible but if that is an option then great.

Am I correct in thinking they have 3 tries at fixing the phone then have to offer a replacement or a different model?

FYI - O2 refresh split the bill in to a CCA agreement for the phone and an airtime agreement for service.

Many thanks.

MJ

Hi all,

I was just wondering if someone could help clarify what my rights are here please.

Background is I upgraded my phone on an O2 refresh package in July. The phone is now faulty, calls dropping at home which was never an issue with my previous phone. I have been with O2 for at least 6 years and never had to return anything, always been happy with their service.

I have sent it away for repair as per O2's recomendation, however I am not optimistic it will fix it.

If it is still faulty what are my options with O2 refresh, can I get a different phone? I dont want to cancel the agreement if possible but if that is an option then great.

Am I correct in thinking they have 3 tries at fixing the phone then have to offer a replacement or a different model?

FYI - O2 refresh split the bill in to a CCA agreement for the phone and an airtime agreement for service.

Many thanks.

MJ

Notify them as per their T&Cs that you wish to cancel your contract because they have continuously failed provide you a service that they should have done and have failed to rectify this.

They won't bother cancelling.

Don't bother taking to the Ombudsman. Go straight to small claims. You'll get the contract cancelled and a refund from the date that you asked for the cancellation.

Don't bother doing anything else. Ombudsman etc is a waste of time. Complete waste.