Notice of Directions Hearing - Please Help!

Lindy Lou
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, I am trying not to panic here and hoping that I've missed something but I recieved this letter this morning:

Notice of Directions Hearing

Take Notice that the Directions Hearing will take place on 27th February 2007 at 12.00pm at Cambridge County Court, blah blah...

When you should attend

30 minutes has been allowed for the Directions Hearing

Please note: This case may be released to another judge, possibly at a different court.

I am assuming that this means I have to go to court? I suspect that NatWest won't want to and will give up at some point, but probably not for a while. Has anyone else had this through? Am I panicking unnecessarily?

I wouldn't get too worked up over it. I'm at the same stage as you, I got the same from my local court last week (my case is being heard on the 13th December). The only surprising thing is that you're having to wait that long, but obviously your court is being swamped. It's highly likely that they will wait until the last possible moment before coughing up just to annoy you. The plus side of this is that the longer they hold out, the more interest you're earning on the charges!

I had an off the record chat with someone at my local court when I was making an enquiry, and they were hoping someone would go to court so that our win would go on the record books and the banks wouldn't keep doing all this stalling (they are getting really fed up preparing all these cases for nothing).

You can check my thread just after the 13th when mine is resolved - Roger Spencer vs NatWest Bank (not sure how to do it as a link!)

Keep smiling:-)

Roger

Thanks so much for your reply - its just that I hadn't seen anyone else on here that had had that letter! There's only so much reading you can do at work I guess without getting into trouble. It's annoying that it's so long until the court date, I suppose that means Christmas is not going to be as merry as I'd hoped. Oh well. At least I can forget about all this for a couple of months.

Best of luck on 13th, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! x

Check your other thread Lindy Lou.

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

I have! Thank you for your help. I shouldn't have been naughty and started another thread but I really panicked! This wasn't what I'd expected, but I guess I haven't been reading enough threads for the last couple of weeks.