HFO chasing old welcome car CCJ - almost paid off - they say no its not

fivedragonslayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could you point me to this, Brig? Hear it a lot but never see it. Some people are confused because Barclaycard used to use CS before selling debt to HFO.

What’s ‘Chis Lancasters’? Excuse my slowness. It’s early...

Lancaster Solicitors in Chiswick.

Google Cograd, there's some data re Concilian CS CCS is in the small print.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I had sent letters to HFO regarding the account and had not heard anything until

this morning when I received a letter from a company called Asset Link No 5

saying they have purchased this account....

. has anybody had any dealings with them?

at lease they have the correct balance on the letter instead of the inflated amount that HFO kept saying I owed.

hopefully I can eventually put an end to this saga now.

As I mentioned earlier, HFO Capital was in the process of being sold... looks like Link has picked up all the lemons.

How much are they requesting?

There’s still a problem – if you weren’t sent a notice of assignment by HFO Services to state the account had been sold to HFO Capital, then you can rightly claim that Link has no right to be chasing this, as your debt was with HFO Services.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hopefully he will just keep on digging.....

Good heavens where have you been hiding:wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Oh I am still here! Just keeping a low profile. HFO and their demise are still on my radar

Hello CD, Hello DB, happy Christmas to both of you xx

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

DonkeyB

The amount they are claiming is equal to the original CCJ minus the payments I have made to them £800 ish

I have not had an deed of assignment when the account was passed to HFO Capital from HFO Services

do I send a CCA Request or a SAR to link?

Merry Christmas to you all.

Hi

Are you still making payments on this Lemon to anyone? If so stop now

And is the outstanding amount about £400 or £800?

Personally I think that you have paid and suffered enough - don't send anything to Link as they have no information to enable them to claim this money from you, they have just bought a 'debt'. They are unlikely to take legal action and if they did this would be easy to defend as you can take it back to the original court

Did you previous send a SAR to anyone?

I really also think that you need to send a PPI claim to Welcome as you say that you did claim on this and were refused - therefore there must be a reason why PPI was not appropriate. Welcome do exist and you can claim PPI payments from them ( they are one of the worst offenders). You do no not need a lot of information - just the account number and your details, no documents required and this is money for you, it will not be taken off this dodgy debt.

Also please collect any documents on this claim and send to [email protected] of the FCA who is comiling information on Turnbull and co

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Coledog

I have stopped paying this account back in February this year when T/Rutherford wrote to me stating they are not acting for HFO anymore and I should contact HFO capital direct.

The outstanding amount is just over £800 out of a ccj that was for £3,400

I have sent an SAR and CCA to HFO back in 2007 when this all started and I discovered this forum. as before then I did not know about the CCA etc otherwise this would have never got to court.

I looked at claiming the PPI from Welcome Finance but I was told that the payout would go to HFO so I did not claim this as I did not want to give the HFO muppets anymore money than I have to.

I will be sending copies all docs etc to Efe at the FCA.

I will be glad when I can put this to bed finally as until I do this I cannot put my name on our house deeds in fear of these clowns checking the land registry and getting a charging order on it as soon as my name appears on the deeds.

cheers for all your help

Peter.

Interesting, thought it wouldn't be long before another shark got hold of the lemons - when will the DCA industry clean up its act - how about informing the FCA that a company that has been closed due to bad behaviour (and a dodgy legal team) has now 'passed' its alleged debts onto another bunch.

As coledog as pointed out.

Claim that PPI now, let them have the balance owed, you will still be quids in.

I thought the time limit on PPI claims is 6 years from when the policy was purchased if so then I would be unable to claim the PPI as this Loan/PPI was taken out in 2002.

I have searched Companies house files on the company that is sending these letters out (Asset Link No5) this company was incorporated in 2010 as a dormant limted company and is STILL registered as dormant ie NOT trading so they should not be sending out letters demanding money as they have declared to Companies House and to the HMRC that they are not trading. (possible Tax Fiddle)

P

Just to clarify the letter from Asset Link no5 states they have purchased the account from HFO Services not HFO Capital

DonkeyB

The amount they are claiming is equal to the original CCJ minus the payments I have made to them £800 ish

I have not had an deed of assignment when the account was passed to HFO Capital from HFO Services

do I send a CCA Request or a SAR to link?

Merry Christmas to you all.

I thought the time limit on PPI claims is 6 years from when the policy was purchased if so then I would be unable to claim the PPI as this Loan/PPI was taken out in 2002.

I have searched Companies house files on the company that is sending these letters out (Asset Link No5) this company was incorporated in 2010 as a dormant limted company and is STILL registered as dormant ie NOT trading so they should not be sending out letters demanding money as they have declared to Companies House and to the HMRC that they are not trading. (possible Tax Fiddle)

P

You can reclaim PPI 6 yrs from when you became 'aware' you could claim it!

asset has always been cover by link licence from day one

just another trading name

little point in an sar to a DCA.

if anything send whoever wants money now a CCA request.

you wont ever get to see the deed of assignment either

so forget that

you could request the notice of assignment, but not worth bothering.

as with 90% of the debts Plink buy

they'll not know about the CCJ I bet.

and there is NO time limit on PPI reclaims either.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sorry yes and yes

dx

and they