Stemologica keep taking from credit card

Cornwall97
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello there.

I was searching the net for any information regarding this awful company and I came across this site.

I'm looking for any answers if anybody can help please.

A family member unknowingly signed up to this company thinking they were getting a free sample which they only had to pay for postage.

Like everyone else they then had a surprise when they realised 2 x £97.00 had been taken out. They have used a credit card.

This was a month ago and surprise surprise it's happened again.

The credit card people have said they can change her card but cannot refund money as my relative agreed to the t&c's. Is this true?

My relative didn't have a forwarding address to send the items back the 1st time - they are still untouched in the bag.

Now the 2nd batch have arrived, still untouched in the bag.

She has now found an address and a contact number.

She has called on numerous times only to be told nothing can be done and she will be charged again.

She has since stopped her credit card but

I'm dubious that this is the end.

How do we stop this?

Sorry if I've rambled on but any help or advice would be gratefully received.

Just spoke to my relative again and another payment has gone out from her credit card account. The credit card company is Santander and she has just come off the phone with them. They are unwilling to help or refund any money as they said it isn't fraud. Not sure how to help. Does anybody have any suggestions please.

Just spoke to my relative again and another payment has gone out from her credit card account. The credit card company is Santander and she has just come off the phone with them. They are unwilling to help or refund any money as they said it isn't fraud. Not sure how to help. Does anybody have any suggestions please.

Hi has your relative stopped the auto refill on the web page?I think it would be best if all the goods are sent back and make sure you have some form of receipt from post office,she must insist that her bank stop further payments if they won't help over the phone then go to the bank and insist that someone listens to you and blocks any further payments, I am with nat west and have also been refused a refund or chargeback and the matter is now with the ombudsman

Edited by curvissal

Thank you for your reply. I will ask her if she has unticked the auto refill on the Web page as this might help with the constant packages every month. She has taken photos of the packages and sent them back recorded delivery today. I will suggest going through the ombudsman. Many thanks. Hope your dispute resolves quickly.

Thank you for your reply. I will ask her if she has unticked the auto refill on the Web page as this might help with the constant packages every month. She has taken photos of the packages and sent them back recorded delivery today. I will suggest going through the ombudsman. Many thanks. Hope your dispute resolves quickly.

As well as cancelling the auto refill she should also send an email to stemologica to confirm that the cancellation has been accepted by them, it might take more than one email to get a response from them but keep at it and keep a copy of all emails, letters and dates that she has spoken to her bank,

Yes I've just tried to stop the auto refill and it just takes me back to the home page so quite sure they aren't receiving these. I'll try emailing them as well. Thank you for your help. I'm determined not to let these people get away with it.

own thread created

why are the credit card providers not auctioning a section 75 redress?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there, thanks for replying. I'm not exactly sure what the section 75 redress is but the credit card company won't budge on any refund they were adamant that this isn't fraud. I don't use credit cards so unsure where we stand with them.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you for this information, I will pass it on ASAP. The credit card is issued by Santander. She has been in to the bank to discuss it but just keeps getting the same response, " if she agreed to the T&Cs it's basically her own fault". Hopefully this new information will help immensely. Many thanks again.

easiest way is ring card service s

dx

and they