Daughters employment problems NHS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bill

Thanks so much for your reply I am going to sit and read it and reply to any questions you have thanks again

Emmzi

Where are you getting that we are expecting next weds meeting to be anything more than I stated? We KNOW it's not a meeting to discuss anything about the situation

Thanks

The meeting will be next week as I read it. It is another hearing "or it's not" they don't need to have a meeting to say it's going to a hearing they could just send a letter advising on when a hearing was taking place. It's all long winded in the NHS if you ask me :) :)

Meg&mog took the time to respond to some questions, so it's only polite to highlight glaring areas as a rep I would be advising and suggesting a member on if it does go further. Lets hope it doesn't but what's the harm in throwing some ideas in the mix just in case, what other things may meg&mog be addressing?

Chers Bill

All information given above is purely my own opinion. Some based on personal experience. Where backed up by case files I will make that known. However, until then please take all of what I say with a pinch of salt and accept it only as a reference. :madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

Hi Bill

Just to clarify I'm sorry if I have confused you my daughter was told verbally on 18th December that she is being taken to diciplinary she has recieved no letter stating this and no date has been set for the hearing the matron has just verbally told her it is going to diciplinary the weekly meetings my daughter has been having with her ward sister were designed to see how she was getting on to make her feel she was still a member of the team

Since being told it is going to diciplinary the meetings once a week will now be with the matron not the ward sister and the first one is scheduled for a week today I hope that clears things up

As soon as we have a date for the actual hearing I will update I can not tell you how much I appreciate your help

Thank you 😊

Ahhhhhh my bad. As it is going to disciplinary hope the observations above help.

Regards Bill

All information given above is purely my own opinion. Some based on personal experience. Where backed up by case files I will make that known. However, until then please take all of what I say with a pinch of salt and accept it only as a reference. :madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

Emmzi

Where are you getting that we are expecting next weds meeting to be anything more than I stated? We KNOW it's not a meeting to discuss anything about the situation

Thanks

I get it but thanks for the implication that I'm a bit thick, always welcome!

I think there is a chance everything will be dropped. Even if not, you don't know the case to be answered so going over every option in minute detail seems overkill.

As not having the hearing date and purpose is causing frustration that's the only thing I'd be trying to sort now; all else is a distraction.

You don't have to agree with me, but it doesn't make me stupid to have a different view to you.

I hope you manage to have a calm Xmas tomorrow.

Em

• Haha 1

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Hi Em

Thanks again for the rather angry post.

I at no time implied you were thick nor would I however your sarcasm is also always welcome

As I said this has been dragging on for a long time and we have no choice but to think and to plan for every eventuality this is what my post is designed to do

This is not a difference of opinion here the facts are the facts and I will state them whether you believe our actions are overkill or not

Thanks again and a merry Xmas to you too.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

Just a quick non update really

Still ongoing with this still no date for diciplinary still no official letter recieved to state it is going to diciplinary my daughter has recieved the notes that were taken at the investigation meeting on 3.11.14

However they bare no reflection on what was said we are not sure who took the notes there was 4 people present and they were both asking questions and answering questions to my daughter and her Union rep her Union rep is not listed on the "people present" but at the end of page 1 he asks a questions and this is recorded with his initials

All still very sloppy not being handled properly daughter still off the ward

I will update further soon as anything happens thanks guys

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

Bit of a update on this case too

My daughter finally recieved a letter yesterday (13.2.15) saying it is going to diciplinary the letter is dated 28.1.15 postmarked 11.2.15

They have dropped one allegation the one about "just fake them up" with regards to patient obs so that's good her Union rep was glad that one was gone

The letter goes on about how the trust between them and my daughter has been broken and a lot of other emotional blackmail kind of stuff reads very much like she's done it her Union rep says "let's get the other 2 batted out I don't think you have much to worry about" so that's hopeful

With regards to the paitent complaint I don't know whether I have already stated this but we know this patient sadly passed away end of November last year so not to sound harsh but where else can they go with this really?

The other allegation you may remember is with regards to things she was supposed to have done in July that wasn't bought to her attention till oct her Union rep doesn't think it's much to worry about because she did speak to her ward sister about her being told my daughter was calling her behind her back my daughter recieved a letter about that there was nothing in that letter with regards to swearing in front of patients or talking derogatory about them which she has since been accused of and her ward sister claims she spoke to her about of course untrue

She doesn't have the letter she recieved during that time anymore but she does have a friend who read it and has said she will be a witness to what it said I have told her to request a copy as they told her it would stay on file

But convoluted I know but has been rumbling along so long remember the girl that changed her statement? She has been discussing the case on the ward with other people so my daughter has put in a formal grievance

So much going on and I would worry a whole lot more without all of your help thanks to each and every one of you let me know what you think

Thanks guys